Sunday, April 5, 2009

NEW OR REBUILD

Technologies and gadgets ain't my cup of tea in teaching.It doesn't mean that i'm being old-fashioned but i prefer much simpler activity.Some might call me lazy but what's the point of hi-tech lesson while the input is just average and bore.To attract student's attention?? By showing them what they already knew? Actually i'm talking about my micro-teaching.Where my set induction was accused to be the most simple presentation.I used whiteboard and a marker pen and then asked few questions to attract my student's attention.I was aiming for my student's attention and feedbacks,not the evaluator's opinion.

2 comments:

  1. i can see your effort there.. but high tech activity is one of the necessary tools in TESL.. being a TESL boy in this age means that we should use high-tech activities inside the classroom..

    beside using gadgets, you can give students handouts from the internet. it s consodered as a high tech material too..

    to add a bonus to your teaching, write an URL such as www.abcde.com on the blackboard. it can be very useful to add on your mark as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mende la lu cain..skang ni zaman ict..make use of ict in classroom..u have to be steps ahead..marker pen??aiyoo...

    ReplyDelete